Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Missing Letters of Odon's University...

I'm not sure who will be reading this...in fact I secretly pray that no one will. Although, I fear if I leave no warning, we may be lost in ourselves for eternity. Odon exists, I know this to be true, I can't say exactly how, but I am certain he is watching. Always waiting for the next of us to emerge from the white walls, eyes burning from the brightness, welling up with water, once we've finally opened them to see through the facade that surrounds us.
The University exists only to imprison us in ourselves, trap us behind our pure faces. I know the part-bloods believe as we do, but they are less closely watched, considered dispensible by the professors and the Odonians. Why do I even bother questioning it? Why risk everything for the sake of expressing this rising doubt? This tide of emotions that I can't seem to push back, that will not recede as the others are able to do.
If you read this, know that you are not alone. Know that whatever you sense, inuitively feel is truth, know that we will break free of this place. Some day soon we will discover what that unsettled twitch is and then we'll finally be free.
--Scribbled on a notebook found in Odon's University.

No comments:

Post a Comment