Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I'm back! And ready to write!

I've spent the last 18 months working on one of the most difficult and most rewarding things in my life. Just last week I completed my MBA in project management from Norwich University. I was hoping that I'd somehow be able to fit writing in between work and school, but I quickly discovered I had no energy left by the end of the day to devote to my novel without sacrificing some quality as well.

I've missed having time devoted to my writing and escaping into the world of the Great Oak. So not only do I feel relief at having survived the past 18 months, but also I'm exulted to have the time I need to get back into Book Two.

On another note, I have a short story that I've been working on sending out to various contest. Also, a screenplay I started many years ago that I thought had been lost forever was finally recovered! Thanks to my brother-in-law, I have my lost screenplay back and I'm looking forward to completing that as well.

Here's to no more studying and more sci-fi/fantasy! I've had more than enough reality than I can handle!

Thank you for being so patient with me and my hectic life. I wish you all well and hope to be sharing some work with everyone, including the reveal of my Book Two title!

Lots of love,

Celeste Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment